- 200g variety of coloured cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-4 slices wholegrain sourdough bread, toasted
- 4 free range eggs, poached (or cooked according to your preference)
Place cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, red onion, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Toss gently to combine.
Arrange tomato mixture on toast, top with eggs. Serve immediately.
Download the Breakfast Bruscetta recipe here.