Join in the festive spirit at your house!
The Christmas Touring Lights Map for 2019 is now available! Pack the kids in the car and drive around our wonderful valley soaking in the spirit of Christmas.
The winner will be announced next week and receives a Dinner for two Voucher from The Cellar Kitchen at The Novotel Barossa Valley Resort!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Co-op’s 2019 Christmas Lights Competition is open to all Co-op Members.
– All entrants must illuminate their displays between 8pm and 11pm from Wednesday 11 December through to Wednesday 18 December 2019.
-The Co-op reserves the right to refuse, suspend or cancel an entry or entrant at its discretion.
– Entrants address to be made available on a ‘Co-op Christmas Lights Touring Map’ available to the public. Opt out available.
– It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure their display is safe. If in doubt, consult an electrician. Misuse of electricity can cause injury and death. Entries deemed unsafe will be withdrawn from the competition.
– Lighting associated with the activity, or used to illuminate any areas must be angled or shaded in such a manner so that light does not directly illuminate, or cause nuisance, to any nearby premises or roadways.
– The Co-op accepts no responsibility for damage, injury or death, which may occur as a result of entry into this competition.
– Entrants must comply with all council regulations and by-laws.
– Entrants must take into consideration their local environment and neighbours, and must ensure their displays represent no danger to the general public.
– Consideration also must be given to noise and the levels of light emitted by your display.Failure to comply with conditions of entry may lead to cancellation of entry.
– The winner will be announced on Friday 20 December 2019 & notified via phone.
– Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
– Dinner Voucher is valued at $65 per person for the a la carte menu.
– Late entries will not be accepted. Entries close at 4pm on Sunday 8 December 2019.
– Entrants must read the Terms and Conditions of entry and accept them by entering the competition.