- 1 medium (600g) sweet potato, skin on, cut into 2cm cubes (or equivalent of leftover roast sweet potato)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups (50g) loosely packed baby spinach
- 100g feta
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons wholemeal plain flour
Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Toss sweet potato in olive oil, arrange on baking tray and bake in oven about 20 minutes, until soft.
Reduce oven temperature to 180 degrees Celcius. Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
Arrange roast sweet potato, baby spinach and spring onion in cake tin.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cumin and flour together then pour over the other ingredients in the cake tin. Top with crumbled feta.
Place in oven and bake for about 30 minutes, until cooked through and lightly browned on top.
Serve with a salad.
Click to download the Sweet Potato, Feta and Baby Spinach Frittata recipe.