Mitre 10 Trade Expo 2023
“Trade Expo Giveaway 2023” Promotion Terms & Conditions
How to Enter Details:
Barossa Mitre 10 Trade customers whose purchases comply with the Competition criteria can enter the draw. Two (2) winners are to be drawn at the end of the Promotion Period.
Total Prize Value is $6,750 which includes a ‘Major’ and ‘Secondary’ prize. The Major prize includes a Barossa Mitre 10 store account credit valued at $5,000. The Secondary prize includes a Dinki Di single axle trailer 7’x4’, spare wheel, jockey wheel and 3 months registration, valued at $1750.
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- The competition is being conducted by Barossa Mitre 10 of 14 Gawler Street Nuriootpa, SA 5355.
- The Promotional Period commences at 5.00 pm on Friday 20 October 2023 and ends at 8.59 pm on Friday 20 October 2023.
- Entry is only open to attendees of the Barossa Mitre 10 Trade Expo who meet the entry criteria aged 18 years and older. Direct employees of Barossa Co-op are ineligible to enter.
- Any persons under 18 are not permitted to enter.
- To enter the competition, customers will receive an entry ticket for every $100 spent on supplier expo offers at the Barossa Mitre 10 Trade Expo. Tickets will not be issues for standard orders placed outside of the Barossa Mitre 10 Trade Expo.
- Entries are to be placed in the entry form boxes located in the grounds of the Barossa Mitre 10 Trade Expo.
- The person filling in the entry form must be the name of the person, not the name of the group or business they work for.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process or not being a current member of the co-operative. Purchase orders/receipts must be kept and signed as proof of order.
- An incomplete or illegible Entry Form will be held to be ineligible.
- There is no limit to the number of entries as long as they have met the entry criteria.
- The prize values are the recommended retail values as provided by the supplier and are correct at the time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
- There is only one (1) winner of the Major prize and one (1) winner of the Secondary prize.
- The draw is to be held on Friday 20 October 2023 during the Barossa Mitre 10 Trade Expo at the Tanunda Show Hall, 29 Elizabeth Street Tanunda at 9.00 pm.
- If the winner(s) are not present at time of draw, the winner(s) will be contacted in writing within 7 days of the draw. The names of the winners will be published in The Leader newspaper on the Wednesday following the draws and on the Promoter’s website (www.barossa.coop) on the same day.
- If the prize is not claimed within 90 days of the winner being notified by email or by phone, a new winner will be randomly drawn by the Promoter on Thursday 18 January 2024 at 11am in the same manner as the original prize selection. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw referred to herein, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion.
- By entering, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, consented to and complied with, and will be bound by, these Conditions of Entry. You further agree that the decisions of Promoter will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Promoter and its directors, employees, representatives and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted at law, you release and discharge the Promoter and its directors, employees, representatives and agents from any and all actions, claims, proceedings, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or the prizes. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be asked to sign any legal documentation (including but not limited to a Deed of Release) as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion reflecting the release referred to in these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotional materials will be regarded as void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected entries, or incomplete or incorrect entrant details. Incomplete, ineligible, incorrect and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the judging.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that all entries become the property of the Promoter and the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for current and future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Promoter’s Privacy Notice found at www.barossa.coop. In addition, entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
- The Promoter is Barossa Mitre 10 ABN 80 147 431 373, of 14 Murray Street, Nuriootpa SA 5355
- SA Licence No. T23/1644