The Co-op has completed construction of the new Mitre 10 Sapphire Store located at 14 Gawler St, Nuriootpa and it opened its doors to members and the community in February 2017.
The construction of the new Co-op Fresh Foodland is well underway and is expected to open in the last quarter of 2017. The supermarket, which is the first stage in a major shopping centre redevelopment, will include an expanded ‘market-style’ food hub, an open space village square with many new places for our members and the community to meet and relax. There will also be the first all-weather car parking space for over 110 cars in the Barossa.
Our redevelopment project will:
- Create 350 Construction jobs & 150 new jobs once opened
- Contribute a further $24 million to the region by 2021
- Increase retail choice within the community
- Include a huge new Foodland supermarket with a market style food hub
- Include the first all weather carpark in the Barossa.
For shoppers, there will be a much greater range and choice of retail shopping options plus the added benefit of more space for the community to share and enjoy.
If you would like any further information or want to give us some feedback, you can:
- Let us know in at our members office in The Co-op Shopping Centre
- Call 8568 6000 to discuss
- Email us email@example.com