Recipe: Roasted Potatoes with Chicken
- 300g potatoes
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 sundried tomatoes, marinated in oil, chopped
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley, plus extra to serve
- 30g cheddar or gruyère cheese, grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 150g green beans
- A knob of butter
- Preheat the oven to 180’C. Peel and quarter potatoes. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Spread potatoes of a lined baking tray and bake for 45 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, mix the mushrooms, tomatoes, parsley and cheese together in a bowl and season well. Put the chicken breasts on a board and slice about two-thirds through the middle horizontally. Open each out and spoon half of the mushroom mixture onto each. Flip the chicken over onto the top and drizzle over the oil and season well. Transfer to the tray and roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Bring a small pan of cold salted water to the boil and add the green beans. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until tender. Drain well, return to the pan and add the butter. Season well.
- Serve chicken, potatoes and beans and enjoy!