Recipe: Chicken Fajita Bake
- 12 chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 40g sachet fajita spice mix
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 large red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1 large yellow capsicum, thickly sliced
- 2 avocados
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 1 fresh jalapeño chilli, thinly sliced
- 8 burrito tortillas, warmed
- Light sour cream, to serve
- Lime wedges to serve
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place chicken, half the oil and 1 1/2 tablespoons spice mix in a bowl. Toss to coat.
- Place onion and capsicum on prepared tray. Drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with remaining spice mix. Toss to coat. Top with chicken. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mash avocado and lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle chicken and vegetables with coriander and chilli. Serve with tortillas, guacamole, sour cream and lime wedges.