Recipe: Slow Cooker Chocolate Fudge
- 2 blocks cooking chocolate (broken into pieces)
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 packet mini M&Ms
- Place chocolate, condensed milk and butter into slow cooker on high with the lid off. Stir with a metal or silicon spoon every 15 minutes until melted and turn setting down to low and continue to stir every 15 mins for up to 2 hours.
- Pour into a lined 20cm x 20 cm square cake tin and smooth over the top.
- Sprinkle with M&M’s Mini and place into the fridge to cool for 1 hour. Cut into squares and serve.