Recipe: Brown Sugar Pork and Apples
- 750g pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 2 medium apples, sliced into wedges
- Season pork with salt and pepper on all sides. Drizzle oil into a large skillet and bring to medium heat on the stove.
- Stir together brown sugar, dijon mustard, garlic, and apple juice. Rub mixture all over pork using your fingertips.
- Cook pork in preheated and oiled pan, turning every 2-3 minutes to ensure even cooking. After about 10 minutes, add apples and cook until tender and pork is white through the middle (there shouldn’t be any pink left).
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh parsley or thyme.